Hey Hey! I thought I’d just do a random update today. Just whatever’s been happening with me and yeah!
Also I hit 100 around two weeks ago and that’s so so awesome. Thank you!
- I’m currently reading The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- I need to catch up on reviews! I have most of them written out, but I need to edit them and what not
- Term break ends this coming Tuesday and I’m going to be so busy. I have a few posts written out, but I’m going to try to write a few more! (hopefullyy)
- Love, Simon was so so good and everyone should go watch it!
- Still can’t wait for Infinity War (please come sooner)
- I’ve been re-watching the X-Men movies because I haven’t yet watched Logan and why not right? I only have X-Men: Apocalypse left and I’m watching that as I write this!
- Also I started Black Mirror and I don’t know how I feel? I really like how it makes you think and ask what if, but I find the episodes hard to get through and it’s just really intense
- Okay so the books I still have to read on my April TBR are…quite a few? but I think I can do it
- So I still have to read the Rebel of the Sands trilogy, Defy The Worlds, DOSAB + Song of Achilles
- and Love & War, but that hasn’t come out yet
- plus maybe my ARC of Furyborn
- so yes I’m behind, but I don’t feel bad about it (I will do it guys I believe in myself)
So I hope that was relatively interesting? If not at least it’s a way for me to keep track of stuff.
Talk To Me
Have you read The Heart Forger? Or any of the books on my TBR? Watched Love, Simon? Logan? any of the X-Men movies? If you watch Black Mirror I’d love to know your thoughts!
Until next time,