Someone help it’s March already? Ahhh, the school term is getting super hectic and I can’t wait for this month to be over already, but I’ll make it haha. With all this extra school work, I definitely won’t be able to read as many books as I would like, but I’m going to make March’s TBR horrendously huge anyways, cause why not right?
Psssttt, if you missed my February wrap up, you can find it here! SO yeah, here is my TBR for the month 🙂
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- Hear of Iron by Ashley Poston
- Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller
- Alex and Eliza by Melissa De La Cruz
- Plus the ACOBAP BOTM, which will be announced soon!
Talk To Me
What are you planning to read this month? How many books? If you’ve read any of the aforementioned books, tell me your opinions on them. Let me know!
Until next time,