Another month, another wrap up. I didn’t read as many books as I had originally set out, but school ya know? Anyhow I did still read quite a few books, so here they are!
Also look out for my March TBR, coming tomorrow!
February Wrap Up
- I am a bit behind on reviews, but those will be coming through the next few days
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah. J. Maas || Review
- 1984 by George Orwell || Review
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah. J. Maas || Review
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert || Review
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff || Review
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco || Review
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch || Review
7 books! I’m really happy with that, considering I put off reading because school school school.
So as I said, March TBR will be up soon 🙂
Talk To Me
How many books did you read in February? What are some of the books you read? What do you plan on reading in March? How many books?
Until next time,