Wow it’s February already what have I been doing? Reading. A lot. (spoiler alert that’s about it)
So here is my months TBR. Oh and since this month is Valentines + considering the fact that I haven’t read any contemporaries this year, I’ll be aiming to do that!
- 1984 by George Orwell
- A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’engle
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- In Order To Live by Yeonmi Park
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- Plus the ACOBAP BOTM which will be revealed soon!
Talk To Me
What are you planning to read this month? How many books? If you’ve read any of the aforementioned books, tell me your opinions on them. Let me know!
Until next time,