Hello my dudes, what is up? What is good? It’s been a month into the year already?! WHERE is all the time going? (and why am I asking so many questions ha help I don’t know)
Of course another month means another wrap up, and so here’s mine.
Psstt… if you click the links you’ll be sent to my review of said book
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black || Review
- Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu || Review
- All The Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater || Review
- Everless by Sara Holland || Review
- Down Among the Sticks and Seanan McGuire || Review
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie || Review
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman + Meagan Spooner || Review
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire || Review
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Cicccarelli || Review
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman || Review
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline || Review
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread) || I have a lot of thoughts on this one so it’ll be coming look out for it.
Ayy 12 books! I’m happy with that because now I’m ahead in my reading goal and since school started things are going to get hectic so ha to the next few months.
January TBR will up tomorrow, so look out for what will probably be me biting off more then I can chew but hey I can try right?
Talk To Me
How many books did you read in January? What are some of the books you read? What do you plan on reading in February? How many books?
Until next time,