So I’ve been in the worst slump. I read so many books during the first three quarters of the year (I kid you not 24 in one month or something) and now where is the motivation. I only read one book in November.
So I’m setting myself a TBR for this month that hopefully I can stick to. When I’m in a slump I don’t force myself to read, but I need to do something about this, it’s been months + ITS A CRISIS.
– They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera
– The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
– The Empress by S. J. Kincaid
– The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson
– A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
– Renegades by Marissa Meyer
– Scythe by Neal Shusterman
So I know it’s not as much as my usual TBR, but it’s a start. Hopefully I can get back in the groove of things.
TALK TO ME
What’s on your December TBR? Do we have anything in common? How’s your reading challenge going?
Hope you guys have a good week,